How can I get back together with him? Advice on what to do? (please read)

so, my boyfriend of 3 months broke up with me about a month ago ON our 3 month anniversary and ON the phone, for the stupidest reasons ever... well, I didn't contact him AT ALL for a month bc I wanted to give him time to think, until today (when I decided to give him a call)... well I really truly do want him back, I've thought about it for awhile and I do think It would be worth it to salvage this relationship, anyways I called him and asked him how he was doing, and surprisingly he was very nice and calm about it, I told him how very well i was, how I'm doing really good, he started asking me questions and I asked how he's been and tbh he got very jealous after I told him I went out on a date with I boy I've been texting... but, after talking on the phone for half an hour he said he had to go and he wanted me call him again and that he'll talk to me later... idk, do you think I COULD get him back? do you think maybe he even WANTS me back?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing you can do is step up and ask him if he wants you back. (You didn't say who broke up with whom and we also don't know the "stupid reasons" YOU may consider them stupid but they mean something to him)
    So I am just generalizing due to lack of any information on the break up that if you broke up with him... dont go back and get rid of those feelings...
    if he broke up with you... its still the same thing but there's a chance at least.