Ladies share your story with me?

Tell me about a guy that you were so in love with and was your world, that one ended it all for no good reason at all what did you do? How did you handle it? And how long did it take for someone much more into you as well as serious about you, to come into your life?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my first love/ first bf in middle school. We never actually started off as friends although we did exchange numbers and then he said I was beautiful, sexy, etc and I asked him do you like me or something and he said yes and he said he liked me more than a friend. So we decided to tie the knot everything was going so smoothly he made me feel special in a way its hard to say, we went to a dance together and everything. And then summer 2013 hit and he started changing and changing out of nowhere I didn't know what to do. And then I found out on Facebook on his page that he cheated on me with another girl. I was mad and couldn't believe my eyes. We got into an arugement through texting and he said you can't assume stuff and I was like what do I have to assume when its right there in front of my face. I told him he needed to go to church and he told me to go to hell. So the first week of his freshman year and my sophomore year I talked to him and broke up with him. I told him I didn't know what else to do, I'm putting in all this work in our relationship and you are doing nothing in return. We didn't talk for 5 months until January 2014 he came back to me and said he loved me and gave me hug so I took him back wish I didn't huge mistake. It only lasted for about a month or two. And then I realized that he had just led me on he broke up with me out of the blue, I cried I couldn't hold it in, I tugged onto his arm and he just left. Our relationship from the started lasted for about 5 months. Its been 7 months since I've talked to him. It took me a while to realize that he wasn't right for me after all and that he didn't deserve me. I felt used, like he led me on and just left me. I don't want anything to do with him whatsoever. I want a real serous relationship, fully of commitment, and trust and honesty and love. I deserve to be treated with respect not like a doormat. I don't want just some boy I want a young men a real man that knows what he wants.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I agree its so hard to find a good one these days and where are they? They're with girls that treat them like shit while we good girls are stuck with the guys that just dnt Care enough to try and make us happy I'm going through the same thing except it took me 2 1/2 years to realize that he's only a boy that's in reality a grown ass man (23) I'm learning that its only a game to him. But it's my fault for giving him all of me when I knew he wasn't willing to do the same for me so its my fault I could've very well left him a long time ago but I saw him as a challenge and so as hard headed and stubborn as I am I took him on thinking I could be that one girl to being our the best in him little did I know that hed be just as stubborn and hard headed as me I told him to leave me alone cause I'm done trying with him that they're guys out there are begging to be with me and yet I'm wasting my time putting up with him the only way hell grow up and learn is by me laaving him

• Good idea I'm with you on that. Men only complicate things especially young ones! By the way I haven't texted him for 2 days working on #3!! :D

• You should delete his number it makes life easier even I don't have my ex's number deleted a long time ago.