Guys: How do I break up with him, after only a month?

This is in high school; I've known him for about 3 months and dated for about one; and he's already said "I love you" to which I said I love you too because, you know, what else could I do? Everything he does seems way too calculated and is almost an insult to my intelligence. I still want to be friends but I'm just not that attracted to him and I don't think I should have dated him in the first place. Help?
By calculated I mean he seems to think about what to say or do beforehand. Thanks!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Come from a guy there's no easy way out of this one. You're just going to have to tell him you don't like him like that. If he really does care about you like that I prom you he's not going to wanna be friends again. No because he hates you but because it will be to hurtful to hangout with you. The faster you do it the better off he will be.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm I think you should just talk to him in person and say something like "I'm sorry, but I really don't feel the same way as I used to. I think we should stay just friends for now." Then don't immediately jump back into the friendship, give him some time first.