I need help on breaking up with my girlfriend?

Me & my girlfriend have been in a long distant relationship for about 17 months. But I am kinda losing feelings for her but she still loves me more than anything. We have met 2 times and it has been good meeting her but I don't really want a long distant relationship anymore. I have found a girl that I like & she likes me. I need help on how to break up with my girlfriend it is very hard. When she gets really depressed she freaks out & sometimes has to go to the hospital. & I don't want that. She is to protective & she is extremely emotional. Her mom has cancer. Yes I still love her but I'm losing it. I just need help really really bad. I'm starting to think that suicide would be the way out so I won't have to do all this. But I know it's not:( somebody please help me I can't go on with this relationship & I feel as if I can't break up with her and hurt her like that.😥

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her the truth that you feel like a long distance relationship isn't working anymore and that you feel that you two have grown apart.

• Thank you. I'm gonna try and talk to her. Thank you so much

• you're welcome, good luck!