I need help on breaking up with my girlfriend?

Me & my girlfriend have been in a long distant relationship for about 17 months. But I am kinda losing feelings for her but she still loves me more than anything. We have met 2 times and it has been good meeting her but I don't really want a long distant relationship anymore. I have found a girl that I like & she likes me. I need help on how to break up with my girlfriend it is very hard. When she gets really depressed she freaks out & sometimes has to go to the hospital. & I don't want that. She is to protective & she is extremely emotional. Her mom has cancer. Yes I still love her but I'm losing it. I just need help really really bad. I'm starting to think that suicide would be the way out so I won't have to do all this. But I know it's not:( somebody please help me I can't go on with this relationship & I feel as if I can't break up with her and hurt her like that.😥

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her the truth that you feel like a long distance relationship isn't working anymore and that you feel that you two have grown apart.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you. I'm gonna try and talk to her. Thank you so much

• you're welcome, good luck!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Just sit her down and talk to her and tell her face to face how you feel about her and hopefully she will understand. Some of us just fall out of love with our partner and it happens. Just relax and just tell her straight out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mkay 1st of all... Taking your own life because of somebody else or just finding a way is not worth it at all, because the people that love you and care about you are going to hurt the most. All I can say is talk to her about it. Communication goes a longs ways in relationships!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know its harsh but if your unhappy and want to move on just rip the bandaid off and tell it's over. Just do it in a calm way

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her how you feel.
    Whether she understands or not, it's for the better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes