My girlfriend is mad at me because I called her a hoe and fat? now she want me to leave her alone but still loves me?

we have been dating for 2 months now and she confesses to me she still loves me. and i love her too what should do?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of boyfriend are you? -,- Who says all these dumb things to their gf? Say sorry, and take her back but learn how to respect your gf. She is too good if she still cares for you.

• i know am a horrible bf... i say sorry but she says she can't forgive me

• alright thankx

• Thanks for mho :3

What Girls Said 6

• Who the fuck are you? Regina George?
    media.giphy.com/media/C42N9xIM8xo6Q/giphy.gif

What you should do is learn some self defense because she might be on her way to kick your ass. Then take this as a lesson not to call your next gf names.

• Dont call ur girl a fat hoe thats just mean!
    Go kiss her ass and make her feel beautiful if u really wanna be with her.
    She will get over it if she loves u

• i apologize a million times but she said she can't forgive me

• IF you had said that to me I'd have told you to go and sling your hook pal.

There again though to be honest, I personally don't believe any of this.

• You are lying, you don't love her. Stop trolling, its getting old.

• Well aren't you horrible. : do her a favour and dump her after you apologise because she deserves WAY better than you.

• I would leave you to. Love is such a strong word to use for only been dating somebody for only 8 weeks. Maybe you two are not meant to be together, if u had to result to name calling in such a short length of time.

What Guys Said 2

• This question is ridiculous. It isn't even a question haha it is like a cause and effect statement. I called my girlfriend a hoe and fat therefore she doesn't want to be around me but still loves me. You should just leave her alone. You said yourself she still loves you she is just angry at you is all. This is perfectly normal and if you seriously can't see that you are not going to have her for very long due to social retardation.

• LOLOLOLOLOL
    Tip: girls don't like to be called fat hoes.