Guys thoughts on this please?

6 months ago my ex and i decided to breakup. We were together all of the first year of university, and then broke up just before the summer because it would be long distance. he broke up with me and cried the entire time, but he cried much harder, and much more than I did. Since we've been broken up we talk anywhere from 1-4 times a week. All summer he told me he missed me, but he was worried about breaking up again if we got back together in the future. He told me that everything reminds him of me, and that the idea of me being with someone else kills him. He texts me pictures of things that i might like, and always sends me songs he thinks i would like. I do think he still cares about me, but i'm not sure if he wants to get back together. We've been talking a bit more lately about every other day or so and he's become a bit more flirty calling me cute, sexy etc. Does he want me back or is he just messing with me?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Cares? I'd say he's obsessed with you.

• so what should I do?

• Then you tell him that. You say "Listen, I really like you and want to have us start seeing each other again, but I don't want to even start getting emotionally involved with you if we've got a set end date before summer starts... if we start this, we go into it knowing that we intend to stay together over the summer."

• okay, and we've had a lot of time away from each other and time to see other people, but were still in contact so I wanna see what could happen with us. thank you for your help! :)