Should I be feeling guilty or not?

My boyfriend (for 1½ year) broke up with me over two months ago. I am not over him yet, and somethimes hoping he will call me, to tell me he did a mistake, even though I know he won't.
two days ago, I was partying with my girlfriends, and started to make out with a boy, which also were there. Now I feel kind of guilty, and I know I don't have to, but I do. Would you feel guilty?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I can't tell you if you should or not. It's your feelings. You only feel guilty because you believe that he might come back. Maybe he will or maybe not. Don't get your hopes up but if I was in your position no. You shouldn't. You are you and you are not in a relationship. Move on. It is what it is. Don't dwell on it. Such a waste of time.