What do I say after catching him cheating?

Me and my boyfriend got into a fight about my um problems and I said I would be back tomorrow and I went for a drive when I came back I caught him all over his hot ex girl friend her bra was off and he was on to p of her with his shirt off and his pants were in buckle d and they were making out he doesn't no I saw what do I say
Updates:
I am obviously breaking up with him it will kill me but I can't stay with him now

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Two words. "Its Over"
    if he asks why, keep it short " I saw what you did (insert time and day here) with (insert ex's name here)"
    and don't say anything else... the problem with why people get hurt is listening to a justification because he will try. Keep it short like that, he will understand u mean business.. and possibly won't make any excuses or justifications.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you

• Show All
    • I know exactly what you mean I'm not gonna press

• means... if you want to know details.. message me for them. they are personal.

Most Helpful Girl

• You say "bye" 👋

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Tell him you saw him... And then dump his ass. This bitch doesn't deserve you if he's gonna do shit like that. Unless you really love him then maybe try talking to him to settle it and maybe move on. But I think you get rid of his sorry ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thats the best you can do, Well that depens on what you want, but once you made your choice, stick to it dont go back, he will not change so find someone that will respect you as you deserve.

0|0
    0|0
  • You say to him "I hope for your sake it was worth it. You get to keep her, because I'm finished with you".

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't speak to him again. Silence causes more mental harm than a fight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea but I kinda feal like that would go both ways..

• you say why and talk about it. maybe your just shit in bed or dont give him what he wants

0|0
    0|0
    • And that gives him an excuse to cheat

• Show All
    • Huh?

• lets just be straight to the point, you need to ask why he would cheat and why you would give him another chance if he cheated. he is clearly cheating because he ain't getting something he wants and another women can give him that. sexually? maybe you have something he likes but he doesn't get everything he needs. maybe talk to him >?

• How long have you been together?

0|0
    0|0
    • If it was short term like 1-3 months. Just send him a text that says "I'm dumping you. Bye". Don't even give him a reason lol. And ignore him from then on. Block his number if you have to. He'll probably go crazy wondering why and eventually try getting back with you. Just hold it over his head, that he doesn't get to know why.

• 9 months

• Huh... I'd still do the text thing. Just because how far things went with them.

• you are busted biyatch

0|0
    0|0
  • Missed opportunity for a 3some >_<

Seriously that sucks, but there's not much to say other then GTFO you dirty little dick man whore who's a worthless piece of shit!! Then flirt with his dad or brother to get back at him, maybe punch him in the wiener and spit in his mouth too

0|0
    0|0
  • What is your "Problem"? That could be the issue. And why he cheated.

0|0
    0|0
    • she asked what she should SAY, she didn't ask what to do about it, or if she could salvage the situation lol...@Asker you should probably see this too... many people don't know how to phrase their questions and end up making it unclear what they want or giving us the full idea what they want. I answered your question, whether you wanted more, it wasn't stated :)

• Well it's a past problem that I'm over he just doesn't like the scars from the.. cuts

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes