What do I say after catching him cheating?

Me and my boyfriend got into a fight about my um problems and I said I would be back tomorrow and I went for a drive when I came back I caught him all over his hot ex girl friend her bra was off and he was on to p of her with his shirt off and his pants were in buckle d and they were making out he doesn't no I saw what do I say
I am obviously breaking up with him it will kill me but I can't stay with him now

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Two words. "Its Over"
    if he asks why, keep it short " I saw what you did (insert time and day here) with (insert ex's name here)"
    and don't say anything else... the problem with why people get hurt is listening to a justification because he will try. Keep it short like that, he will understand u mean business.. and possibly won't make any excuses or justifications.

• Thank you

• I know exactly what you mean I'm not gonna press

• means... if you want to know details.. message me for them. they are personal.

Most Helpful Girl

• You say "bye" 👋