Will he regret of leaving me?

We've known each other for more like three years. We both have the same passion and countless bonds together. I admit that we started as friends and turn into lovers. But we are into a long distance relationship

But I never knew that he is hiding something from me that he want back to his ex. I discovered they had sex. :'( He suddenly blocked me on Facebook and I don't even know if he really love me. All i know is that he tell me "I'll BE BACK"

I feel like an option and I know I deserve someone better. If ever so her ex dump him , I am no longer going to talk to him even a single word. I want to MOVE ON

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about him or how he'll feel. I've heard "the best revenge is just living a good life."

You don't need him. Live your life, don't worry about not being in a relationship (seriously, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being single), and be the absolute best person that you can be :) Leave him behind you now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to move on, do it. He doesn't love. He just keeps you around as backup, thats all this is. And long distance relationships are the worst. Try to date someone you can see more often then not. If he had sex with his ex, he doesn't love u... period

0|0
    0|0
  • Been in that same situation. :/
    liked someone sooo much, but she just used me as an option while she tried to patch things up with someone else..
    best thing you can do is smile.. understand that people like that are not worth ya time or effort

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• There's the attitude !!! Kick his ass !!! You go GIRL XD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes