Will he regret of leaving me?

We've known each other for more like three years. We both have the same passion and countless bonds together. I admit that we started as friends and turn into lovers. But we are into a long distance relationship

But I never knew that he is hiding something from me that he want back to his ex. I discovered they had sex. :'( He suddenly blocked me on Facebook and I don't even know if he really love me. All i know is that he tell me "I'll BE BACK"

I feel like an option and I know I deserve someone better. If ever so her ex dump him , I am no longer going to talk to him even a single word. I want to MOVE ON

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about him or how he'll feel. I've heard "the best revenge is just living a good life."

You don't need him. Live your life, don't worry about not being in a relationship (seriously, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being single), and be the absolute best person that you can be :) Leave him behind you now.