How to respond to an ex who dumped you?

So he chatted me after a long no communication and he added me back on facebook. But I can't take it anymore. How do I respond to him like being "I don't care".

I don't want to take long conversation with him. I just want to keep it short and simple. I don't like also to add him back.

How will I do it guys?

or is it better not to respond him?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• No don't respond it makes you look weak. Honestly the only way to show him that he made a mistake by dumping you is to move on with your life and be amazing with someone else and that your happy without him.

What Guys Said 6

• If you don't want to talk to him, I wouldn't respond to him at all.

• Well if you dont want to talk to him and have the option not to talk to him then dont it just makes things ockward. If you dont have a choice then keep it short sweet and very polite but limited. If he is adding you just to say the I dont care attitude like you said he is probabaly trying to get some kind of reaction response form you, best say if you dont care tell him bluntly not to bring it up and leave it at that if he is not that bothered.

• The mature thing to do would be to provide reasoning behind your actions in a way that he understands. Than act out your intentions without making a big scene.

• With my ex of 3 years, I ended up blocking her phone number, blocked her off of Facebook and any chats. Packed up all her gifts and whatnot and dropped it off at the front of her doorstep.

Never looked back. :)

That's how it's done folks!

• not to respond him

• Don't respond I wouldn't have added him back after having removed him.

What Girls Said 3

• Well that's easy don't respond at all eventually he will leave you alone. My ex was the one who deleted and blocked me twice but is always trying to "check in". I fixed that I never added him back again

• Don't respond or pretend you don't know him like, who are you again? But yeah I wouldn't respond at all.

• i stopped responding.. it always works.