No contact, yes or no?

Just wondering a few things about a mans mind in a break up when its his fault, and he does love you. What process does a mans mind go through? Does no contact work? What are you guys thinking with no contact?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any "faults" in my breakups but I've done no contact with all of my eyes. The first one was a cheat. The second one just drifted off to college, and the third was agreed pretty mutually and I initiated. There was a very short term one in between the 2nd and 3rd but it was so short.

Anyways, it allowed me to clear my head of things and totally move on and not get tied down having to talk with people I don't have anymore interest with. It's a very positive thing. Plus I don't like the idea of new dates hearing "I'm gonna go meet up with my ex." It's just not right and sends a horrible message.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE