Is it weird that I still wear the ring he gave me?

My ex an i broke up a little over a month ago, and i still wear the infinity ring he got me. I feel really weird not wearing it as i have been wearing it for over a year, and it's practically left an infinity sign on my finger. I really like the ring as i had wanted one for ages and he was nice enough to get one for me. He has given me other jewellery that i have taken off (diamond daisy necklace and earrings). Is it weird that i can't bring myself to go even a day without wearing the ring?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, try to forget. I know it's hard but taking that ring off is the first step towards moving on. Good luck

• i have moved on though, i'm over him..

• Then replace it with another ring, it will bother you later. You need to get rid of that ring. Later you'll meet a new guy and that ring will remind you from your ex and you'll start comparing him to your ex... So at least replace it another ring or just take it off and get don't with it.

• i don't have any others that i like. and its imprinted in my skin