How do I get back at a guy who just wanted to use me for sex?

After several attempts at trying to get me into bed he just stopped calling. I really liked him though. How can I maturely handle this or... get back at him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Um spite is never the right solution, and if you didn't have sex with him he didn't win and you didn't lose. It was a draw of wasted time.

Also maybe look at how he was rejected, might have caused him to feel insecure or back away... I dated a girl for a month, had sex 3 times in one night then within a few days she said no more sex till my beds fixed (it was legitimately broke), but bottom line it got my head running and I pulled back, eventually our texts turned from cute and sweet to like yeah, hey, and then no response lol

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • hahahaha yeah, I already decided I don't care enough to get any revenge haha. I wanted to have sex too! I just didn't know him well enough. That's why I was annoyed haha. He wanted it night one.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Get back at him for what? You two just didn't want the same kind of relationship. It happens. That is like a guy wanting to get back at a girl for friends zoning him. Would you really be proud of yourself for sinking to the level of spiteful "nice guy"?

Just try to realize that there are people you are going to have feelings for, that are not compatible with you. Accepting that is hard, but is important to our development as mature adults.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) go contract herpes
    2) have sex with him
    3) #winning!

1|0
    0|0
  • How? He dosent care about you what are you going to do about it. Chock it up to a stalmate. Neither of you are winners, in his mind he wasted time on a girl whome he only wanted to have sex with but came out empty handed. As well as you who wasted your time with a guy who only saw you as a stress reliever. I mean what are going to do be the crazy girl who starts calling people he knows and telling them what an asshole he was or something because there just going to turn around and tell him you made a smart move on leaving that one.

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean neither of you got to have sex so i would say you both actually lost.

• What did he do wrong exactly?

0|0
    0|0
  • welcome to the real world. Life is not fair

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes