How do I get back at a guy who just wanted to use me for sex?

After several attempts at trying to get me into bed he just stopped calling. I really liked him though. How can I maturely handle this or... get back at him?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Um spite is never the right solution, and if you didn't have sex with him he didn't win and you didn't lose. It was a draw of wasted time.

Also maybe look at how he was rejected, might have caused him to feel insecure or back away... I dated a girl for a month, had sex 3 times in one night then within a few days she said no more sex till my beds fixed (it was legitimately broke), but bottom line it got my head running and I pulled back, eventually our texts turned from cute and sweet to like yeah, hey, and then no response lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • hahahaha yeah, I already decided I don't care enough to get any revenge haha. I wanted to have sex too! I just didn't know him well enough. That's why I was annoyed haha. He wanted it night one.