Does it seem like my ex still loves me?

We had a huge bad breakup and only dated for 5 months but things were great. He told me he loved me first and I had already been in love with him long before that. He was good to me and then there were lies between the both of us and it split us apart

We met up a few weeks ago and ended up sleeping together and he said he loved me and wanted it to work. The next day he says he just wants to be friends. (Typical guy thing I guess)

And now he texts me at least once everyday seeing how I am and talking about how he's cutting girls off and even says he misses me sometimes.

He said he just wants to be friends but the way he's talking to me is telling me otherwise.

Help?

11