I need to know how to do this?

When an ex girlfriend tries to keep you hanging on by contacting you, saying nice things, and then pulling out, what do you do to counteract that behavior? My female friends say she's stringing me along to validate herself, and it's a power thing. How do I turn it around on her? Is there a way to do that?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if I were you, I would just ignore her and not give her the attention that she is after. She is just playing around with you. If she tries contacting you through a text or whatever, then don't reply. She'll get over it because she knows that you are done with her games.

• This may seem stupid, but I want her to miss me. I'm sorry... I know

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't contact her. Never reply to her.

• What will that do exactly?

• Counteract her behaviour, dumbass, like you wanted.

• That was uncalled for.