How do you get back at an ex who may be stringing you along?

The subject title is the question. Please help.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore and move on... Generally people who string people along do not like being ignored and seeing you happy without them will annoy them :)

What Girls Said 2

• Cut the string and keep it moving. Don't waste your energy.

• She's just keeping you in her back pocket for an ego boost or back up plan. Cut ties with her. You can't make her stop games and keep her in your life. She had you where she wants you, either accept it or man up and cut her off!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Just move on with your life, that's the best thing you could ever do for yourself.

I thought it'd be a good idea to chase after an ex, but I got nowhere - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

• Exactly this.. I've tried it too, thinking it might work out again. But NO it never works out again lol.

• Truth is, I'm not sure if I do, or do not want her in my life. But what I know for certain is that I want to stop her games in their tracks without cutting her out completely.

• If you keep her in your life, she's going to keep playing games with you. At the end of the day it's your choice - do what you think is right for you.