She wants time but out of no where she jus said it from one day to another?

We gona make 3 years in December and she been living with me for 1 year and all of a sudden on a Wednesday we slept like any other day i go to work the next morning and she texts me like at 9 that she. wanted to pretty much break up and from their she. change her number and she acts like those 3 years were nothing. So i gave her 3 weeks and i got in contact with her i ask if i can see her
And she set theirs nothing to talk about but that she loves me and one day. we will get back together but rite now all she needs is time and in the long run it would be better for us.. someone help me please

10