So I was finally over him when he did this?

I was finally pissed enough at my x. He ignored me all day after flirting when I went to this instructor's room. He was on the opposite side and when I sat on a desk, he walked next to me and stood there. He even got a bit close.

What the fuck is his deal?
Wow. This kinda sucks.
I do need answers guys.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• wait so ur bf ignored u after u went into some instructor dude's room? and that guy was trying to come onto u?

... and u dont know y ur bf is upset? I don't know if I'm getting this right but he could just be the jealous type. in a way its kind of insulting because it indicates a lack of trust.

it'd b good to just move on and have some freedom for yourself.

• Okay, I don't have a bf. Its my ex.

He basically left me (we sit at the same table, only us) to sit with his friends. So I got pissed and tried to ignore him. Later, I went to my instructor's room to ask her something. So I walk in and sit on a desk. My ex WAS on the other side of the room, standing there. When I sat on the desk, he walked over to me and stood there looking at me. I felt uncomfortable and moved a little but not a lot. Then he got closer.

My instructor is a female and was NOT hitting on me.

• when he left u at the beginning.

• Oh yeah.

I dunno. He is so weird >.< Thanks for answering though :)