I lost my soulmate... all answers are welcome?

Long story short, I met a man who I believe is my soulmate. I've never met anyone like him. Unfortunately, one thing led to another and then I ruined it (all my fault... I take the blame). Now, we barely talk anymore and I can see that he is "moving on". I'm currently at an age where I don't have very long to live (I've been infertile for many, many years as well) and I'm starting to notice my aging symptoms getting worse and worse as the years pass by... I can barely walk out of bed now, let alone get out of the house.
My question is:how can I be able to accept the fact that I lost him for good and that I'll be spending the rest of my days alone?
All answers appreciated and welcome.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, you have a lot more time than you think.

Secondly, try and reconcile yourself with him. However, if the spark in his heart is extinguished, and he no longer cares for you just like that... Did he ever really care for you at all?

Thirdly, the heart is deceitful above all things. What does your gut say about him?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're under 18... So how do you know you are infertile and not going to live long?