Got into a huge fight, can you give me your POV?

Hi. First of all im not a native English speaker, excuse my grammar.

I have this boyfriend, 2 years of relationship.. Recently he moved away for a year to london (we can't visit each others for many reasons so we have to wait).

We agreed to everyday at least we will have an hour skyping and talking and we i got sad he will always be there..

Ok... The thing is today i was so sad, he got home from college and make dinner, he called his mom and was talking with his roommies... I ask him please call me via Skype im not feeling well, first he tells me he's no in his room, then he is in the bathroom... I wait, like a stupid... I ask again... Oh surprise he is outside his building talking with the group of students who won the same scholarship... And then he tells me he is going out to find restaurants/bars..

Im like seriosly? You didn't care nothing bout talking to me... I only ask you for ten minutes, then he called me.. Of course after i said how i felt...

I desided to take a break... With the relationship..

Was okay? What should i do? Do i talk with him? Please help.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• He's just meeting new people, in a new place, and is probably just settling in and happy to finally know people locally. You're at home bored. It happens, and people feel left out or that he isn't thinking about you. He did call you that day still.

Maybe just see how he acts in future, I don't think it's a huge deal, but I understand why you'd kinda feel like that. If he starts getting distant, then you're probably right, if he just has one off days like today where he's busy, then just speak to him later in the evening.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you... Do you think i should talk with him?

• Yea just tell him you're missing him and finding it hard with him not around. Just try not to make him feel guilty about doing something good with himself though. I'm sure he'll be even kinds flattered knowing you miss him.

• you're right