Did she forget about me, been together 3 years really loved eachother eachother been no contact for 2 1/2 months been broken up since June?

She cheated on me in the begining of the relationship and i broke up with her, then we got back together couple. Wks after, over those 3 years i had i problem trusting her and she would lie to me a lot about things and that made me accused her i couldnt leave her i really thought things would change, im not sure if she cheated but we was in a long distence relationship she hid some guys number in her phone when i found out i was angry didn't know what to think and she told me she did it because she was tired of the arguements and i was accussing her and he texted her that one time, i forgave her for that and couple wks after she broke up with me and lied to me about everything she ended up being with the guy 2 wks after our break up and lied to me, she said that she broke up with me bc of trust and the accussing but after all of the things she did too me i stood by her side and i never cheated or messed around with anyone, these past few months of nc i feel better but i think about her a lot im kinda over but i really want to reach out to her, seem seems happier now and told me couple months ago she wasn't happy in the relationship, can someone walk away from a long term relationship just like that , the guy she left me for went to jsil twice ever since they been together and he lives in her city

31

Most Helpful Girl

• ... these past few months of nc I feel better...
    This says it all and I will just add, so we can Both put this matter to bed for the weekend, Unknown2000... Let sleeping dogs lie where they are... She is like this zebra who will Never Ever change her stripes, Nor Can this little pup ever be trusted Nor be put on a tight leash and I promise You----She will continuously always be barking up the wrong tree, nonstop in the doghouse.
    You have moved on, you have gotten your own life together. Don't let a ghost from the past throw a monkey wrench in what you have going on because "She wasn't happy," for down this road, it will only lead down another beaten path of War of the Roses, a full circle of you just ending Up Unhappy once more. Leave her in the closet to rattle someone's chains...
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont want to sound mean or sound disneyish but let it go
    i know its difficult but if you really love her
    be happy for her and dont reach out to her
    remove everything of her on your phone Facebook and that kind of stuff
    and just go out with friends and have fun

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I deleted her number. And everything else months ago and i kinda did let go i just want an apology or something from her. i know the right thing to do is to not worry about that but i can't seem to get my mind off the whole situation i have given up and been no contact for 2 1/2 months

• Yes thats exactly what i feel i have no problem getting into another reltaionhip but its just this one girl, i put everything aside for her basketball friends and other girls that wanted to be with me, but now i just can't i will. didn't know soneone could be so cold hearted and dont care

• try to do the same as what she is doing to you now and move on its hard but possible