Ex boyfriend wants to send my stuff back?

My LDR boyfriend and I broke up 3 weeks ago. We haven't talked in 2 weeks. I tried to work things out with him and "talk" but he doesn't want that. Every time I apologized and told him I missed him, he would shut me down and make me upset. So I've stopped trying. I stopped contacting him and I started to begin getting over him.

Well... He contacted me yesterday asking what he should do with a certain item that I left at his house...

He asked if he should send it back or not. I haven't responded because I honestly don't care about that certain item. For all I care he could throw it out. All i know is i'd rather not have him ship it back to my house.

Should I just not say anything and let it be, continuing no contact? Or should I tell him to just toss them?

I don't understand his reasoning for texting me at this point in time asking me about returning it... He could have asked me when we first broke up... its been 3 weeks since then. And 2 of the weeks of no contact.

11

What Guys Said 1

• you can either keep no contact or tell him to do what he wants with it, even if that means throwing it out. I didn't want this girl to give me the stuffed animals I bought her back, I was like really? I don't fucking want that shit. keep it or throw it away or give them away, idc lol.

What Girls Said 1

• If you do not care about that item I think that you should just not contact him. Like you said before you did everything that you could you told him that you missed him and you apologized. You were pretty straightforward and your feelings for him so there really is nothing else you can do at this point. Just focus on yourself and don't contact him anymore. In fact I think that you should put do not contact in replace of his name