EVERY OPINION MATTERS! : Best way to move on?

The title says it all! What do you think is the best way to move on from a relationship or person you needed to let go of? Would love to hear from anyone and everyone! Stories would be great! Did you do it through revenge, forgiveness, a new significant other in your life? Tell all! (:

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Studies have shown that thinking about the breakup and instead of focusing on the person you broke up with, focus on everything else that was going on, helps. For instance, think about the temperature, what was the weather like, was there music? What was playing? etc. Sounds strange, but science.