EVERY OPINION MATTERS! : Best way to move on?

The title says it all! What do you think is the best way to move on from a relationship or person you needed to let go of? Would love to hear from anyone and everyone! Stories would be great! Did you do it through revenge, forgiveness, a new significant other in your life? Tell all! (:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Studies have shown that thinking about the breakup and instead of focusing on the person you broke up with, focus on everything else that was going on, helps. For instance, think about the temperature, what was the weather like, was there music? What was playing? etc. Sounds strange, but science.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Simple advise: let it go and give yourself some time. If you can't move on sooner or later then you have a serious problem. And I have seen such people.

1|0
    0|0
  • start dating new people and stop talking to your previous partner

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on. No secret.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have done it by finding someone else. If the person means a lot more to you, it will still be in your head for awhile.
    Also, by going out with friends talking to other people, avoid staying home cause that will just be free time for you to think about the person.
    I'm aware it doesn't work the same way for everyone. But it's worth the try, and you get to meet more people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes