How to cheer up my guy best friend?

He just got his heart broken by this girl he really loved and STILL loves he tries talking to her but she ignores him. How do I cheer him up?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Be there to pick up the pieces of his broken heart. I went through that and one of my friends that is also a girl, was there for me and really supportive. I got through it and it made me feel a lot better!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe hang out with him more. Watch movies, talk about stuff, go get food places.
    Take his mind off of it and it'll work :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Listen to him. Always be available to talk and make sure he knows that. If he's that in love with her, he'll likely need a friend he knows will always be around to talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same as any other friend. Hang out and don't bring up the topic. If he wants to talk about it, then talk about it. But don't let him sulk. Talk it out then move onto the next thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him head, feelsgoodman.

0|0
    2|0
  • Simply put, just be there for him, you don't even have to give him any advice, simply listening to him would be half of cheering him up. The other half would be to temporarily take it off of his mind for a little while by trying to arrange something fun for you and him (and probably some other friends) to do for the day.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes