Does he even miss me or think about me?

We broke up the other day bc he keeps arguing with me and blames it all on me... basically you can't win with him... he also stood me up and lied. 2 days later says he still likes me and we try to make it work again but I had rules I had to follow and one was I couldn't see him as much and I understood since he says he's really stressed and busy with his frat bros and has a lot on his plate... so we tried it and it was hard on me and he said r u ok with this and I said yes and he was happy 2... one day he asks if we can hang, so I go to meet him and he says oh forgot I was going to do stuff with bros... but I promise we can see a movie tonight.. but he wanted me to think about "us".. so he technically he stood me up again for his bros...(keep in mind I NEVER hang out with him anymore like barely, he's always with the bros which is cool but not if u stand me up or barely hang) So that night I waited... no call I said are we not going and he said I was giving you time 2 think... and he got really upset and mad at me bc I thought we were on for our date and he's like I can't take this you said we could try it but obviously you can't handle it (blaming it on me... never his fault) but we broke up bc he can't juggle a girl too.
But the other day and that day even he was like I really like you I really do. But how can he break it off like that if he likes me. I wonder if he still thinks about me or anything

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about what he's thinking. I know it's not the answer to the question you asked, but honestly he sounds like he can't make up his mind and to ask you out and then stand you up is stupid. Don't bother with people that are just wasting your time, your worth more than that.