Does he even miss me or think about me?

We broke up the other day bc he keeps arguing with me and blames it all on me... basically you can't win with him... he also stood me up and lied. 2 days later says he still likes me and we try to make it work again but I had rules I had to follow and one was I couldn't see him as much and I understood since he says he's really stressed and busy with his frat bros and has a lot on his plate... so we tried it and it was hard on me and he said r u ok with this and I said yes and he was happy 2... one day he asks if we can hang, so I go to meet him and he says oh forgot I was going to do stuff with bros... but I promise we can see a movie tonight.. but he wanted me to think about "us".. so he technically he stood me up again for his bros...(keep in mind I NEVER hang out with him anymore like barely, he's always with the bros which is cool but not if u stand me up or barely hang) So that night I waited... no call I said are we not going and he said I was giving you time 2 think... and he got really upset and mad at me bc I thought we were on for our date and he's like I can't take this you said we could try it but obviously you can't handle it (blaming it on me... never his fault) but we broke up bc he can't juggle a girl too.
But the other day and that day even he was like I really like you I really do. But how can he break it off like that if he likes me. I wonder if he still thinks about me or anything

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about what he's thinking. I know it's not the answer to the question you asked, but honestly he sounds like he can't make up his mind and to ask you out and then stand you up is stupid. Don't bother with people that are just wasting your time, your worth more than that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he's pretty self-absorbed. Most people like that never change. Personally i think he has already shown you where he stands. But if you do wanna try to make it work, just know that its probably not gonna change. your a cute girl i would think you have a lot better options out there then this turd.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure you've heard of the term action speaks louder than words. If he's not showing up to his own words, he's a waste of time. He doesn't value your time. Which means your not that important to him. I make time for my gf no matter what, even if she's sleeping I'll call her just to make sure I physically hear her voice that day. He thinks about you but only on his own time. If I was truly busy, I'll give my gf a call as soon as I'm unbusy. I also tell her my schedule just to find time with her

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• boys are cheats and liars are such a big mistake they will tell you anything to get to second base ball baseball he thinks he's going to score if you let him go all the way then you r a hor/ticulturist studies flowers geologist studies rock the only thing guys want from you is a place to put his cockroaches bettles butterflies and bugs nothing makes me happier than a giant pair of jugglers and acrobats and dancing bears and sharks the only thing guys want to do is forget it no such luck sorry honey I herd that cheer and sorry but he dose not truly like u

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry nothing makes him happier than a giant pair of jugglers

• Omg I love this!! i would say this all the time with my friends:) thanks for making me laugh!!

Recommended myTakes