Is it immature to defriend my ex?

I just want him out of my life. I dumped him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• was it a bad breakup? If it wasn't it is a little bit immature. If it was, it is probably the best possible option.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It wasn't so bad but he kept contacting me and I just want to forget about him. He makes me sick

• Show All
    • I don't think it matters why, it matters how it makes the person feel. She feels this is what needs to be done. Nothing wrong with that

• she's asking if its immature. Say if you dated someone for a day and then broke up and deleted every trace of there existence, that would be immature

Most Helpful Girl

• That is absolutely NOT immature! You need to do what's good for YOU and to hell with everyone else and what they think. I'm dead serious.
    You owe no apology and no explanation, but to be honest, it's really not unusual to de friend, block etc an ex.
    You've moved on. You're making a better move than most people. You're not allowing yourself to get sucked back in.

Pat yourself on the back!

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's not immature at all. If that's what suits you best then do that, everyone goes about things differently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right-click, delete! ;)

[if you could actually do that i would carry a mouse with me everywhere]

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought that was the norm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which of course proves that women and men can't be "just friends"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, you have a choice in who you want in your life. I think it's totally fine that you want to purge your life of your ex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just unfriend him. It'll make things so much easier.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, its actually best. Out of sight, out of mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is what is best

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes