Winning ex girlfriend back at university (college)?

Ex and I dated for 2 years 4 months (talked for a couple years beforehand). Utterly perfect relationship. She was always the type to miss me as soon as I left her house, and we were the type to always text. ALSO - we were each others first everything (except kiss).
We went to the same university, wasn't intentional, we didn't tell each other our choices until we got them. When we found out, we were both fine with it and decided then to limit time seeing each other at university as we both realised that we would be living with others, etc. However, I struggled to settle, as such wanted to see her, but also didn't as I wanted her to settle (which she did and i'm glad she did)
Friday freshers week... she cheats on me whilst drunk with some boy from the flat next door. She told me immediately..
I forgave her. She said it made her realise how much she loved me. Anyway.. she broke up with me a week after saying she felt guilty, and that she wanted to be able to kiss someone in a club if she wanted too, as she hadn't before (wasn't the type to go out, but I told her I wanted to try it at uni) I accepted it, but let her know I loved her still, she said she did too. We've texted a little since, but i'm trying NC. Also, I've changed accommodation and become much happier, and go out with my new flat mates. My question though.. I've recently found out she's now dating this guy.. yet he's never been her type. She hasn't told me but her flatmate did. He's also cheated on his girlfriends before. I'm not going to dissuade her, it's her life, but I want her back as i'm still madly in love with her. I am trying to move on, yet my every thought seems to be of her. It hasn't been a month, yet she seems to have moved on. It's really hurting to think like that. I'm so confused, we always talked about the future and she is my dream lady, and she always said likewise. I've read about 'GIGS' - is this it? I would appreciate advice from girls on how to move forward and win her back.

10