Infidelity in men? Opinions from men and women welcomed!?

I know I need to be careful with this because I really don't want to suggest that all men are unfaithful and I do not want to offend anybody. I've experienced nothing but unfaithful men. It's battered my confidence and self esteem and I believe I am a good partner. I cook, clean, have a hi sex drive, men and women say I'm attractive, I work hard and earn well. I don't know why I can't find a man who can be faithful to me and it really cuts deep :( I'm starting to believe that there are no faithful men and I know how bitter and narrow minded that sounds. Please restore my faith people

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't blame yourself for this, it's not your fault they're disloyal assholes. Think about it like this, you care about them and how they feel about you right up to the moment they cheat- after that who gives a shit? They're not who you thought they were and don't deserve you. You've been unlucky, don't let other people mess with your self worth!