Should I wish him a happy birthday or not?

we have been dating for 2 years and things have been tough for us for the past few months... so we coudnt cross that bridge and he decided to leave because he coudnt take it anymore. he broke up with me about a week ago. so tommorow its his birtthday and i dont know if its a good idea to text him a simple birthday text... or he'll think im trying to get him back?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Up to you. Gals should be on a higher level than guys. They are usually more kind and giving. It would be nice for him to be remembered and is no doubt hard for you to do it. Also ask yourself how you would like it the other way round? Look at it from all angles. Good luck in deciding what to do.