I'm a bit mental, how do I fix things with my boyfriend?

I have various self esteem issues and you could say I'm a bit messed up. I recently got Twitter and some guy messaged me, he seems friendly and I'm really depressed about my lack of friends, anyway in some crazy moment this guy asked if I had a boyfriend and I said no, I instantly regretted this as ofcourse It was a lie. I told my bf straight away, and no I've f***ked up his head and says he still loves me, I don't know what to do, I love him with all my heart and I fear I've just ruined the most perfect thing in my life all because I thought that if I lied to this guy, he might stay long enough to be my friend rather than just stop talking to me because I'm taken.

My intentions are pure I did not want anything but to gain a friend

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well props for telling your BF, that shows true honesty right there. But yeah relax a little bit, your alright. I would just try to work on your self confidence a bit. Yeah its true that a lot of guys will be un interested when they find our you have a BF, but not all. And you don't want to make friends that way. Just be genuine and yourself, that's how you get lasting friends. Maybe not as many friends, but stronger friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's honestly not that big of a deal. You told him right away.. just tell the guy the truth if you want to feel better about it.