I love my boyfriend but I'm not happy with him. What should I do?

I broke up with my boyfriend today and I feel like I made a mistake but he is such an asshole. I know I'm better off but we had such great times. How do I move on?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Time heals all wounds. Try to logically figure out which traits you liked, which you didn't, and which can serve as warning flags for assholery when you meet more guys in the future. Relationships are a learning experience. Resolve to not make the same mistakes twice (make entirely new ones! :P ).