Did I do the right thing by not answering his call?

My ex has been in touch on and off. I don't really want to get back unless he decides what he wants. But this seems impossible because I see he thinks he can get to talk to me after ignoring me for long. Like whenever he wants to talk to me I am there, but now I wanted to communicate another message to him: If you care and want to get back you have to do it, but don't stay between black and white.

What do you think?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you are right. You have a right to be happy and that also means you have a right to expect something from your partner. If he's unable to fulfill the role, why should you change yourself to fit into his life?

• Thank you for your answer.

Yeah-exactly. I need a man who is there for me, not playing hot and cold..

• At least you know what you want and therefor what you don't want either.