Is that a mean thing to say?

I broke up with my boyfriend today. He just shrugged and said 'Oh well I expected it, tbh I had more fun talking to your sister.'
I just felt like crying...

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• He is a douchebag. He wanted to get back at you. He wouldn't go out with you if he didn't like you and think you were attractive; it doesn't make sense.

If he thought your sis was that awesome he would have been with her.

Congrats, you're rid of a jerk now! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Of course it is a mean thing to say. You hurt him, he wanted to hurt you back. So he did. Shitty, but not unexpected. A lot of guys that are still emotionally immature will react to hurt by wanting to hurt. Some girls are like that too. Just look around the site for girls asking for advice on how to get revenge on a ex. Same principle in play.

You broke up with him, which is an action that could easily make him feel like crying. You shouldn't be surprised that he had the urge to make you feel the same way. It doesn't mean its not a mean thing for him to say. It doesn't make it right. But it shouldn't be surprising.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's just mad because you dumped him. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose so. But, then again, you did break up with him. So you should expect something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a dick, good thing you dumped him...

1|0
    0|0
  • according to how men should be men like you

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna use that line tomorrow

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for him. You dumped him, he can say what he likes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahaha ya no guy goes out with a girl if he didn't truly like them, he's BSING and trying to make u feel like shit cuz u dumbed him what a douche

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He was hurt you broke up with him and was just trying to get you back. Don't pay it any mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck yeah that's mean, but guys always say that kind of stuff when girls brake up with them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes