I feel guilty that I miss her. Why?

I dated this girl for a short period of time, and then she broke up with me, softly, because of situational reasons. It truly destroyed me. I felt pain I never knew existed. I can't say I love her, because it wasn't that long of a relationship. I get really sad sometimes that I miss her so much. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. The thought of her melted all my stress away and made me actually happy. I feel guilty that I miss the hell out of her because we weren't together that long. How can I forget about her? I know I will never find another girl like her. she was beautiful inside and out. I have to forget about her and just focus on my job. I just can't seem to shake the thought of her. Everything about her. I won the lottery and lost the ticket.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well maybe go back to her. If you love her like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• you have to move on. with time this will get easier. think positively and stop saying that you will never find another girl like her (i'm guessing you mean in that she was perfect for you).

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're thinking about her like this, she's probably thinking of you too. There's nothing to feel guilty about. If you care for someone tell them... She may never know and you could be missing out.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long did y'all date?

0|0
    0|0
    • This is s major reason I feel guilty. It was only a month. I can't do what other guys go and find a reason to hate her to get over her.

• Do y'all see Eachother?

• No. Most people I know talk to their ex. I don't know if mine would ever like to talk to me again. I never treated her wrong either.

• You would never get back the time you lose. If your job is a priority over true love/happiness with that perfect person then... move on i guess.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes