Guys after break ups?

Do guys feel some type of way if they see the girl happy after a break up?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was the one who initiated the breakup, I might actually be happy or relieved to see them doing well and moving on.

If I was feeling terrible and I saw her acting just fine, I might feel kind of rotten. On an intellectual level, I'd know I should be happy for them even if I'm still sad,, but I'd probably just end up avoid spending time around them to avoid the bad feels.

• Oh yeah I see. Does it ever make guys want the girl back if they see her happy?

What Guys Said 4

• You shouldn't even care what he thinks anymore. It's hard but don't think about things like this. We can only hope that both parties feel the same pain. Neither should hope for the other to feel different than they do. Proper break up is sharing the emotions between the two people.

• Of course we will be bad We are humans too !!!

• I broke it off with a girl and I've felt like shot everyday since... Here smiling in the halls makes me feel like shit

• If the girl is happy before the guy then yeah. Also might depend on who broke it off.

What Girls Said 0