I want him back but he doesn't know?

I want my ex back so dearly. I sent him an apology message that was 1k words long of how I wasn't going to mess things up this time and now I want him and us. I just got off the phone and he still doesn't know if he wants to try again because I hurt him as bad as I did. I never cheated on him but made him feel like I chose my guy friend over him and I think he's never going to let go of it. He is coming to visit in 2 weeks and said by then and after we hang out he will know but I'm just super hurt because at this point he doesn't know. What should I do?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave it be. Just be careful if you get back together. My girl did the same thing to me and we got back together like 6 months later. But I could never really get over it so It didn't work out too well. I just couldn't really trust her. The most you can do is just be sincere about your relationship.