I want him back but he doesn't know?

I want my ex back so dearly. I sent him an apology message that was 1k words long of how I wasn't going to mess things up this time and now I want him and us. I just got off the phone and he still doesn't know if he wants to try again because I hurt him as bad as I did. I never cheated on him but made him feel like I chose my guy friend over him and I think he's never going to let go of it. He is coming to visit in 2 weeks and said by then and after we hang out he will know but I'm just super hurt because at this point he doesn't know. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave it be. Just be careful if you get back together. My girl did the same thing to me and we got back together like 6 months later. But I could never really get over it so It didn't work out too well. I just couldn't really trust her. The most you can do is just be sincere about your relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't push the issue. You've made your case, and the jury's deliberating. Everybody's different, but generally speaking guys need time to process things in their heads. If he wants to be with you, he'll let you know. If he doesn't, presumably you wouldn't want the relationship anyway if his heart wasn't in it. I realize it's difficult to do, but at this point I think you should just give him the space.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes