Girls, I need to Humilate my EX?

Okay im really upset and furious! My boyfriend just broke up with me and got mad, and posted a couple picd of my boobs online! He promised he would use them only for his pleasure. So i want revenge! Im thinking about getting a group of my lady friends together and coming over to his house. At first id apologize and act like im sorry, but then we would grab him. My best idea as of now is to force him to wear girls clothes and take pics of him, dressed up as a girl. Im pretty strong, im pretty sure with my friends help we can get him. My question is what should i dress as to humiliate him most. I also think at the end i will take a pic of his dick online and make fun of it. Im sorry if this seems cruel, but i want to show him, that he shouldn't mess with me! Im not gonna hurt him physically i just want to humiliate the daylights out of him. Thanks for your help :). Im open to any other ideas if you have better ones. Thanks
Do you think blackmailing him to do it is better. I know all his fetishes and maybe i should threaten to tell his new gf if he doesn't dress up for me. The two main reasons i want to dress him as a female is one to humiliate him in front of me, and two in front of everyone else.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Humiliation doesn't shut up guys so well. Guys are already posting pics of their dicks in the internet and some guys even think of it as hot to being dressed in girl clothes by a bunch of chicks. You do that and maybe he will post your full nudes next time. Go legally. That's for the best of everyone. Even if he feels offended by what you do, he's not gonna stay away. Believe me, your friends are not gonna stay with you forever and a guy's thirst for revenge never dies.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess you are right, i should report probably report him instead. This may sound mean, but i just want to see him beg and cry to me. I just want to see him humiliated!

• That is true. Thank you for the advice

• You are welcome!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get him arrested. What bigger way can you tar revenge? Plus it will be the classy route too... you don't get your hands dirty and you get to sit there smug as hell

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE