Girls, I need to Humilate my EX?

Okay im really upset and furious! My boyfriend just broke up with me and got mad, and posted a couple picd of my boobs online! He promised he would use them only for his pleasure. So i want revenge! Im thinking about getting a group of my lady friends together and coming over to his house. At first id apologize and act like im sorry, but then we would grab him. My best idea as of now is to force him to wear girls clothes and take pics of him, dressed up as a girl. Im pretty strong, im pretty sure with my friends help we can get him. My question is what should i dress as to humiliate him most. I also think at the end i will take a pic of his dick online and make fun of it. Im sorry if this seems cruel, but i want to show him, that he shouldn't mess with me! Im not gonna hurt him physically i just want to humiliate the daylights out of him. Thanks for your help :). Im open to any other ideas if you have better ones. Thanks
Updates:
Do you think blackmailing him to do it is better. I know all his fetishes and maybe i should threaten to tell his new gf if he doesn't dress up for me. The two main reasons i want to dress him as a female is one to humiliate him in front of me, and two in front of everyone else.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Humiliation doesn't shut up guys so well. Guys are already posting pics of their dicks in the internet and some guys even think of it as hot to being dressed in girl clothes by a bunch of chicks. You do that and maybe he will post your full nudes next time. Go legally. That's for the best of everyone. Even if he feels offended by what you do, he's not gonna stay away. Believe me, your friends are not gonna stay with you forever and a guy's thirst for revenge never dies.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I guess you are right, i should report probably report him instead. This may sound mean, but i just want to see him beg and cry to me. I just want to see him humiliated!

• Show All
    • That is true. Thank you for the advice

• You are welcome!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get him arrested. What bigger way can you tar revenge? Plus it will be the classy route too... you don't get your hands dirty and you get to sit there smug as hell

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I think what you actually need to do is some soul-searching, as well as realize humiliating and behaving illegally toward another person isn't going to heal your wounds. Yeah, he's rightfully earning his reputation as an asshole. But in turn, do you really want your reputation to be that of a psychopath?

Go out and meet a new guy, forget about your ex, shed the anger and bitterness.

1|0
    0|0
    • But how do i get him to remove those pictures?

• Tell him that if he doesn't remove the pictures, you'll pursue legal action (and be willing to back that up by getting a lawyer if he doesn't remove them)

• That is a good idea! Thank you. I will do that rather than taking action myself, even though i badly want to just hurt him right now

• Oh boy. I think it would hurt him worse to just call the police and have him arrested for distributing your pictures.

2|0
    0|0
    • I've thought about that, but i want to handle him myself. I want to show him that you just dont treat a girl this way

• Show All
    • You have a point though. Maybe i should try blackmail instead. I know all his little fetishes maybe i should threaten to tell everyone if he doesn't dress up for me.

• I guess you are right, i should report the SOB

• I suggest not lowering yourself to his sick level and just walk by him head held high and forget u ever knew this prick. Let people know what he dine it will make other women not want to go near him he's an idiot on so many levels and u are so much better than that

1|0
    0|0
  • I would break up with you too if you wanted to humiliate me.

0|0
    2|0
    • Shut up! I was nothing but nice to him until he broke up and started posting pics of me naked. Stupid misogynist

• Look all I'm saying is if you get revenge on him he's gonna get revenge on you and it'll be an ongoing cycle. I say just tell his parents. Also he sounds like an asshole I don't know why you were nice to him.

• Im gonna get him arrested...

• No you don't, you need to let go.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im not gonna sit and let him get away with this!

• Show All
    • I'll say the law is the proper way to go, one wrong doesn't justify another.

Alternatively, you and you friend can give him the choice - after you have taken the dick picture of course, it would not be any less humiliating.

• That is true. I will have to ponder it over. Thank you for the good advice :)

What Girls Said 2

• Ok, this is a very bad idea, you could go to jail for assault. . Kidnapping. . I think the best option is just to go to the police and tell them you broke up and now your pictures are online, you don't want to go to jail over this, you want him to get into trouble over this. I know you are angry and upset right now, you have every right to be, but you need to go about it a different way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dated an ass as well and trust me I wanted to get back at him. Don't do it.

Best way to get back at him: tell him you'll take legal action if he doesn't take down the pictures. If you do anything he could take legal action against you and you don't want your life ruined because of a stupid idiot.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes