Girls cheats on you: immediate breakup?

If your girlfriend cheats on you by sexting another guy and you notice she is out until midnight some nights: automatic grounds for a breakup?

Does it matter if I wasn't meeting her emotional needs?

• Break up
    Vote A
  • Now wait, let's not get to hasty
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being her enabler, sweetie... You are allowing her to get away with being this cheat sheet and without showing some sort of tough love with her, she is going to continue to do it... and she may never stop, bottom line.
    Start with a Break that may soften blow.. let her feel how it Feels to be left in the lurches. Although even with a break, she most likely won't change her cheating cheetah ways and with this will be a full circle pattern.
    If you love her, start with the break. But this will probably give her more leave way to go out even more. Talking things over is a good idea, for open lines of convo is important in any relationship, but in the end, for I believe you will have to learn a lesson in life and in love on your own-------She will never change her evil ways.
    She obviously isn't ready nor raring to be in a Real relationship, for it seems she is having too much fun even up to the Bewitching hour.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to her, ask her why she is doing this, and that if she wants you to stay around she better stop it, or aks her how she would like it, if you did the same... so make her clear, just once , and only once and if she does it again you leave... dont tolerate behaviour like this!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Sexting = instant breakup.

If she wasn't cheating, she was planning on it. When you're in a relationship with someone, you don't look for tail on the side. Bad girlfriend.

1|2
    0|0
    • Once a cheater, always a cheater?

• Show All
    • yes*

• Is it possible it was just circumstantial? What are the odds a cheater would cheat on the other person?

• I cannot given an honest opinion because there are so many variables missing. Did you see the text messages? Have you asked her where she was going/coming from at midnight? If you feel as though you weren't meeting her emotional needs, then this issue too requires a conversation. You'd have to consider that if you look past her potential cheating now, will it happen again because you're still the same person...

0|1
    1|0
    • Yes, and yes to midnight. No answer. Plenty of conversations and things needed to be adjusted. She event admitted to the infidelity when being confronted about it.

• Show All
    • She asked if I would bring up the future, I said I would... she asked a few times and it didn't happen... I said I would in the future once new job stuff is finished. She wanted to take a big international trip, I didn't do it quite yet... maybe she felt like the spark was going out?

• Whatever decisions you make moving forward, have no regrets. You cannot change what has already happened but you can work to learn from your experiences and apply them in the future. Sure, it would've been courteous of you to follow-up with her request for a serious conversation. Sure, it's disappointing that you two didn't get your international trip yet. Long term relationships and marriages aren't always full of sparks and bliss, you know? The best mates are ones who are understanding, patient and not vengeful.

• I wouldn't throw away 4 years for sexting.. but I would definitely have a serious discussion with him

0|0
    0|3
    • You mean break up or you wouldn't sext? Also sending sexy pictures and other stuff.

• Show All
    • well.. I'd still have a talk and then see what he has to say.. if I see he's lying and stuff, I break up.

• I see the guys just wanna break up.. but I wanna know 'why' first.

• Actually, I think, you won't be fully happy with her anymore. There will never be re-created full trust to your girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's so weird, she put FB posts up saying "my fav person" being me. A few months later a completely different direction. Today, she's a different person to me.

• Show All
    • Ahh. Anyway, I wish you luck, whatever what desicion you will make. ;)

• We're broken up, done, and long over with.

• Dude, ik first hand that leaving someone you really care for and have known for awhile can be very painful. But she clearly doesn't and didn't appreciate your love, attention, and hard work you put into the relationsip She doesn't deserve you and shouldn't have you! Find someone who is grateful and wants to keep you instead of going off with some other dude who will most likely use her only for her body and then dump her in a few weeks. Im sorry she cheated please get someone else, the person you deserve! Hope i helped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her 1st ask her why she is staying out so late and sexting. Then you can decide if you want to break up with her or not

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't tolerate cheating then break up. FYI, sexting is cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what men these days want
    They don't want a loyal girl
    I see so many men disrespect good girls then complain when they end up with a girl who does them like shit

0|0
    0|3
    • oh the irony

• Show All
    • im not the sensitive one lol, you are just very... very bitter :3

• I'm not bitter I'm dating a guy @curiouscatbug

What Guys Said 17

• Yes break up immediately. If she did that to you once she'll probably do it again. Also you'll never be able to trust her again and on top of everything else there is a guy out there who can say that the girl YOU care about was sexting him. I can't deal with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I came up with this...
    https://i.imgur.com/moxbx.jpg
    Conclusion?
    Your choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would suggest fuck her like a dog and have fun and satisfy her at night and dump her in the morning when she's still happy of the night she passed with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wait and spy on her messages to be sure she's a cheater. Then I dump the bitch.

0|2
    0|1
  • Yep, breakup is imminent. I'd take her shit and throw it out the window.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd dump her ass so fast she wouldn't know what happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah instant break up, if you are having your doubts then just end it there or at least talk about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, instantly break up, watch Karma do its work lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate fuck her than break up. I'd also publicize her nudes. Dumb cunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes instant break up. I ain't having none of that. It's a slap to my face and disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Likely. If the bond of trust is broken, so is the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex one more time then break up with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup it's breakup time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Automatic break up and no contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep man red flag time to go

0|0
    0|0
  • No room in life to keep someone around who doesn't respect you. Respect yourself, dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider those to be cheating, so no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Without actually watching them fornicate, yeah it's hard to tell. But let's guess you see some graphic texts that read: "Come over tomorrow and do that to me". Pretty fair to say they would do it.

• Yea, but then I'm not really into the whole monogamy thing anyway, so I've a different definition of cheating than you.

Recommended myTakes