Girls cheats on you: immediate breakup?

If your girlfriend cheats on you by sexting another guy and you notice she is out until midnight some nights: automatic grounds for a breakup?

Does it matter if I wasn't meeting her emotional needs?

• Break up
  • Now wait, let's not get to hasty

918

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being her enabler, sweetie... You are allowing her to get away with being this cheat sheet and without showing some sort of tough love with her, she is going to continue to do it... and she may never stop, bottom line.
    Start with a Break that may soften blow.. let her feel how it Feels to be left in the lurches. Although even with a break, she most likely won't change her cheating cheetah ways and with this will be a full circle pattern.
    If you love her, start with the break. But this will probably give her more leave way to go out even more. Talking things over is a good idea, for open lines of convo is important in any relationship, but in the end, for I believe you will have to learn a lesson in life and in love on your own-------She will never change her evil ways.
    She obviously isn't ready nor raring to be in a Real relationship, for it seems she is having too much fun even up to the Bewitching hour.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• talk to her, ask her why she is doing this, and that if she wants you to stay around she better stop it, or aks her how she would like it, if you did the same... so make her clear, just once , and only once and if she does it again you leave... dont tolerate behaviour like this!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE