I feel like such a loser... How to deal when he won't contact me?

So my guy and I had an awkward moment last friday. Well now it's been a week and he still hasn't called me or texted me. I don't know what to do.. I've never been dumped before. Technically he didn't say it was over, and neither did I..
The awkwardness was from a previous question that I asked: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1190957-i-had-my-period-all-over-my-boyfriend-he-freaked-how-should-i

Really that was no reason to break up.. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but we used to talk every day, and now a whole week and radio silence. I have only left him 2 short messages, neither of which he's replied to. Maybe I should just forget about him.. I'm just so torn up about it.. I really love him :((

Every single relationship I've ever had I've tried to end things amicably and 9 times out of 10 we've remained friends. And not just saying we'll be friends, but actually really being friends.

02

What Guys Said 2

• That sucks. He's really being an immature dickhead. Honestly, a little blood is nothing to freak out and break up over.

If this week of radio silence is way out of character, I would think it's reasonable to assume it's over. It sucks.

• I just can't believe he'd let go like that.. we were together for almost a year.. I'm just baffled. He always said I was his best friend, and I believed it like the fool that I am.

• No, but I never needed an invitation before. It's his day off tomorrow.

• Hey sweet... you're mine;))

What Girls Said 0