My ex-Girlfirned lost her damn mind?

My ex girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 years after we broke up 2 times. The first time she cheated and replaced me with some guy , we came back together. Second time I broke up because I couldn't handle the shame of being replaced and knowing the woman you love was fucked by another person.
We saw each other for an extra year where we had still had sex.
About a month ago we stopped having contact in any way. Thats when she began to lose her mind , she lied about being pregnant and a week after she began fucking some guy. Another 2 weeks past she is dating ANOTHER guy. This is all happend in 1 month.
I didn't spoke her anymore but it hurts to know she is giving away her body so easily I really dont know what to do.
Any Suggestions?

Sorry for the long post btw.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly she is a nutter so let her off, its her choice to behave this way.
    Secondly I know it is tough but you shouldn't feel bad about it. She wronged you, not the other way around.
    Thirdly you are hot, go out and find someone who will treat you right! ;)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• she probably is just going through a phase in her life where she just wants sex and limited attachments. it doesn't have anything to do with you... but the lying about being pregnant thing hints to her being unstable mentally

0|0
    0|0
  • She's keeping you as a backup plan while she's ducking other guys.

Dump her sorry ass and seize all contact.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's none of your business what she does anymore. I know it hurts, but you should move on, stop listening stuff about her and just stop bitching.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's none of your business what she does anymore you should move on and just stop bitching.

0|1
    0|0
  • She sounds like an idiot I would move on. Easier said than done but believe me she sounds like a muppit

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I know how you feel. My ex and I dated for 2 years. She cheated on me and broke up via text message. She dated like 5 guys in a year after me. We started going out like 4-5 months ago again after a couple years of not talking too each other. She said how sorry she was for what she did to me etc... Promised she had changed.

Literally last week I got a text from her saying she didn't have feelings for me anymore and now she's already with some other dude who is 15 years older than her.

I was really hurt, and I still can't really wrap my head around the fact that she did it to me twice after she begged for me back saying she had changed.

BUT, some girls are just crazy... Has nothing to do with what you did or didn't do. She's never going to be able to hold a relationship with anyone until she gets some professional help or figures herself out. Possible she could have personality disorder too. Because her behavior sounds extremely compulsive, and she does what she can to get attention. GL man.

0|1
    0|0
  • walk away and don't look back , find someone else and start new

0|1
    0|0
  • i guess she need to lose her high sex drive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes