My ex-Girlfirned lost her damn mind?

My ex girlfriend and I have been dating for 2 years after we broke up 2 times. The first time she cheated and replaced me with some guy , we came back together. Second time I broke up because I couldn't handle the shame of being replaced and knowing the woman you love was fucked by another person.
We saw each other for an extra year where we had still had sex.
About a month ago we stopped having contact in any way. Thats when she began to lose her mind , she lied about being pregnant and a week after she began fucking some guy. Another 2 weeks past she is dating ANOTHER guy. This is all happend in 1 month.
I didn't spoke her anymore but it hurts to know she is giving away her body so easily I really dont know what to do.
Any Suggestions?

Sorry for the long post btw.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly she is a nutter so let her off, its her choice to behave this way.
    Secondly I know it is tough but you shouldn't feel bad about it. She wronged you, not the other way around.
    Thirdly you are hot, go out and find someone who will treat you right! ;)