Missing my ex really badly? I want to know if he misses me through certain signs or whatever , so I dont have too be too forward about it?

can i ask you a question? how can you tell if your ex misses you? because i miss him. we haven't made contact since today. He doesn't look or speak to me. I miss him so much. I want him back but im not so desperate like i would humilate myself doing it. What do i do? How do i know if he misses me , I want to ask him does he want to gives us another chance or try to reconnect. I haven't spoken to him in 3 weeks

11