Did he want me to call him back? Do you think he is still in love with me?

My ex and i dated for eight years. We have now been broken up for two years due to our parents breaking us up. We remained in contact for majority of our break up. This past August and incident happen and we both just don't talk to each other. recently he called me. He asked if I was dating anybody and wondered why I hadn't started. When I asked him if he was dating anyone he said no because he didn't want the same situation to happen. I asked him if his family found him someone he said they were looking but he told them he didn't want to get married. we talked about his Financial problems. He wanted to know where I was and what I have been up to. At the end he said the missed the good old days and that he was going back to work and will call soon. He still hasn't contacted me. Did he expect me to call him?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he misses you and wants to be with you but there are complications. I would think he will call. There could be 1000 why he hasn't called yet and 99% of them is innocent

Most Helpful Girl

• 8 years is a long time. Those years can't be easily forgotten. Honestly hun, of he intends to call back, he will!