Why do guys shut down when a girl is trying to get am answer?

My ex bf and I still talk even after are breakup.. and recently I was trying to get an answer from him and instead of him listening he will say will you just stop it already.. I dnt care to talk about it because it's a waste of my time.. to me i was so frustrated because it wld mean a lot to me if he helped give me a peace of mind. Why do guys shut down?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• We are ready to fight , hit each other , even go till level of bleeding or killing , but when it comes to maintaining relationship , or talking about things, out brains says , you are fucked up , you cannot win and thus we do the same what we do in a battle arena so we do not get killed , 'We run away'.

• Love how you said it... haha I never thought of it that way but your probably right.. i mean I wld listen to him but yah I'm a good debator.. in this case tho we both agree we are both stubborn headed

• Girls are smart , and best to win in talk and debate and also gifted with power of persuasion. We do what we are programmed to do , you do not know , things in guys to guy world work, Sometime it can be a trouble even if we look at other guys hairstyle , he may think we are having a staring challenge , and if we do not stare do , oh ! He takes it as challenge , he is like ' you , let's take it outside ' . Or we have to make it clear really soon before he takes it as challenge that were just looking at his hairstyle.