He picked the other girl.. so why can't I move on?

He decided to get exclusive with this other girl and stop seeing me. We got along really well and the chemistry seemed really strong so I was totally caught off guard by his decision. It's been 3 months and I have t spoken to or seen him since but I can't get him out of my mind! I honestly have no idea why I can't let this go. I am convinced that we are meant to be and be will come back around eventually. Why is this happening to me? Has this ever happened to you? How can I get over this guy so I can move on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• So, are you trying to get over him? or trying to figure out if you can get him back and he made a mistake. both are easy. it sounds like you knew it was coming though.
    "... so i was totally caught off guard by his decision.." don't forget "He picked the other girl.."
    I don't have the backstory, so I can't tell you why. but i can speculate.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know what I want. If he comes back, I want him. If he doesn't, I don't want to be the girl that sat around waiting.. convinced that he had made a mistake. I had no idea he was seeing someone else. We had only just started dating.

• Show All
    • Perhaps. I just want to stop thinking about him. There is no benefit to it and its hurting me everyday.

• Oh lord.. ur hung up. both options take time... i suggest you find a distraction.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes