What is the best way to forget an ex?

A person who makes you fall in love and at the end just break your heart.

65

Most Helpful Guy

• well... yeah, they tend to do that right? It`s like some kind of hobby of them I guess...

The best thing to do is: `put the spotlight on you and not your ex, in everything you do`

First he WAS the center of YOUR ATTENTION, now YOU HAVE TO BECOME IT AGAIN ;-) Keep on smiling girl!

Most Helpful Girl

• No contact, 121... Break all contact, delete him off all your social media sites you may have had together and start licking your war wounds in peace now. Time does heal all wounds as the old saying goes, however, doing some soul searching and spending some time alone with just You now, will help the healing feeling a bit better. And when you are ready to take the plunge back out in the world, hook up with your friends and hang out just mingling but don't wear your heart on your sleeve, keep your guard up until you might be ready to try this all over again.
    Of course the memories, the tears may not leave you for awhile but when One of these does, the memories may still linger and maybe never completely disappear... and with this, a lesson in love you learned while going through the whole healing and dealing process.
    Good luck, God bless. xx