What is the best way to forget an ex?

A person who makes you fall in love and at the end just break your heart.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well... yeah, they tend to do that right? It`s like some kind of hobby of them I guess...

The best thing to do is: `put the spotlight on you and not your ex, in everything you do`

First he WAS the center of YOUR ATTENTION, now YOU HAVE TO BECOME IT AGAIN ;-) Keep on smiling girl!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No contact, 121... Break all contact, delete him off all your social media sites you may have had together and start licking your war wounds in peace now. Time does heal all wounds as the old saying goes, however, doing some soul searching and spending some time alone with just You now, will help the healing feeling a bit better. And when you are ready to take the plunge back out in the world, hook up with your friends and hang out just mingling but don't wear your heart on your sleeve, keep your guard up until you might be ready to try this all over again.
    Of course the memories, the tears may not leave you for awhile but when One of these does, the memories may still linger and maybe never completely disappear... and with this, a lesson in love you learned while going through the whole healing and dealing process.
    Good luck, God bless. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• What I did was I just spent lots of time with my male friends to have a break from love and stuff. What I'm saying is hanging with people of the same gender as you helps a bit in a way.

0|0
    0|0
  • distance yourself from said ex and go meet new potential mates or spend time on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • have sexytime with someone new

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on to someone new, or be by yourself for a bit to center yourself so next time you are go through something similar you realize that people will always come and go but the love you have for yourself is forever.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You will have to distance yourself from your ex and go out and meet new people. Have fun with your other friends and act like he doesn't exist, that's what I did. Break off all contact with him, delete him off of social networks, delete his number as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Have fun days with your girlfriends and family just watching movies, shopping, or whatever you enjoy doing. I think looking for somebody new to have a crush on also helps. Good luck!! :) I hope you feel better!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hard to forget someone you love, its even harder when your still in love with someone who used to love you,, remember that , if love hurts , your with the wrong person, coz loves not supposed to hurt, never waste your time on someone that wastes 'your' faith and trust, sometimes we need to feel hurt in order to grow, and lose in order to gain, he hurt u and he let u down , so never let go of the moment, when you realised you can do better than the person you almost settled for, someone more deseving will find you
    Trying to foret someone you love, is ike asking someone to remember someone they have never met , love can only fade in time, its not someting u can snap out of, but make sure u never lose yourself while holding onto someone who didn't care about loosing you, your worst enemy is your own memory , so keep occupied with friends, work , hobbies etc to stop those memories of him creeping in, good luck your stronger than u think

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of their number

0|0
    0|0
  • Best way to forget an ex? Move on to the next.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes