How can I get over this guy and move on?

I've been talking to this guy for two months now. At first, our relationship was perfect but overtime it changed, we barely talk anymore and we got into an argument yesterday. The day before yesterday I sent him a message about how I felt because I was honestly tired and hurt. He said he understood how I felt and we talked a bit after that. The next day I told him it's like he doesn't even care about me or my feelings because whenever he sees me he never says anything he only waves but then he bitched the other night about us never talking. He said he's not gonna bend over backwards and tell across the hall to Mr which I understand. But he comes to my fourth period class sometimes and my lunch but says nothing. He knows I like him too I believe. He said he's a nice guy and he's not very sensitive and compassionate but he let's his anger rip him apart. I'm sensitive so if course I was angry and hurt but I just left it alone. After my left heartbreak, I promised myself I'd never fall for another guy like I did for my ex but it's like I've fallen for him even harder. This situation is both of our fault and I've really tired of it. How do I move on because I have a lot of other stuff going on as well.

01

What Guys Said 1

• All kinds of things can help. Immurse yourself in your work. Lots of excersize. Reconnect with old friends. Reconnect with family. Get involved in church. And finally give yourself time to heal and grieve and work on you

What Girls Said 0