Have u ever been dumped by someone?

You truly love... did you ever wonder why they didn't love you the same? Did you ever find that true love with someone

65

Most Helpful Guy

• `love is shattered, divided into minimal aspect of divine love itself, we can only grasp a part and not the full essence of it`

Ofcouse I had recently a break-up, and me beeing the emotional type of guy, well doesn`t do that much good to me I guess. But, the time not spend together and from a distance in silence, tells you more about the other person than you even might think. Talking is one thing, but silence tells you much more...

• Why silence tells you much more?

• Silence can be hurtful or a sign they don't care u agree

• of course, that`s what it`s meant to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I took my ex back, and he led me on and stringed me along, and then broke up with me out of the blue. All because the relationship was "to hard." I was like what's so hard about it, when you didn't even do anything in the first place. Some people just change and you have to except that. My ex was my first boyfriend, and since then I have been single, I'm taking a break from relationships. I'm tired of putting all the work into a relationship and my partner putting back nothing in return. I would like a relationship that is real serious and committed with someone that actually knows what they want in a women. I don't want just some boy, I want a nice gentlemen that will treat me right, and actually show me that he loves me not just tell me. I've moved on with my life though, and I learned a lot from my last relationship. I wish I had gotten to know him as a friend first when I first met him, that's one thing I regret. Its been about 8 months since he and I have talked and counting. I thought what he and I had was true love, but once he started drinking everything after that just changed, and I didn't know what else to do. I tried helping him but he was like you can't change me. And maybe I was trying to change him a little bit but it was only because I didn't want to lose him. I've loved and I've lost but most of all I've learned. At least I know what I want out of a relationship and who I want. I'm done settling for less than what I deserve.