I'm sick of this love hate relationship with him. I don't what to do about it though?

I liked him, he said he liked me. We talked for a few months went some amazing dates. All of a sudden I realized he wasn't as perfect as I thought. I mean it was my fault though right? He friendzoned me because I wouldn't have sex with him but I am not ready to change my whole life and go further than my bounties just to date him. I see him in the hallway everyday and we haven't talked since I walked away that night. When I see him and hang out in groups of friends with him. I love him but hate him at the same time. Part of me wants what we almost had back because I still like him but the other half of me hates him because of what he did to me. Or maybe it's more hating myself because I was wrong about him. I don't know what to do but I can't keep living like this

20