Eventually, will my girlfriend come back after giving her space? (poll)?

We had a really serious relationship for a year ( reason we broke was arguments)
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
    Vote C

32

Most Helpful Girl

• No one can give you a definite answer, because anything can happen. I broke up with my boyfriend about a year and a half into our relationship so that he could realize what he was doing wrong and fix it. She may have left you because you didn't display your love, or you we're critical, or something else. There's a reason she left, try and understand what the reason was, fix it, and then if she doesn't initiate contact try and talk to her. But also try and move on. Nothing makes a girl come back faster than seeing someone she loves move on. Unless it's just me.