Ex girlfriend using sick relative to try and talk to me? Sounds pretty low?

My ex broke up with me about 6 months ago after 4 years together. She immediately started dating someone else, about a month ago I started dating someone, then all of a suddon her and I receieved hate mail, and she followed me on Twitter. She apologized for breaking up with me, but I told her I couldn't date her but we can remain associates. Well she found out my sick grandma was leaving, she and my grandma are close and my grandma has cancer. Over the past few weeks she's been texting me asking when she can come see her. After saying she was going to come visit 3-4 different times and getting my grandmas hopes up, then dashed away after standing my grandma up multiple times. I had a friend tell me she could be using my grandmas sickness as means to communicate with me and try to get back into my life. What are you thoughts?

20